Terms & Conditions
This Website (www.sportarm-lw.com) is owned and edited by Sportarm Ltd – referred to as “we” for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us either by phone (+44 (0)1454 294246) or email (email@example.com).
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the guns appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. The colours, including stock colour and metal work patinas, specifications, dimensions and descriptions of guns on the website are displayed as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor and we cannot therefore guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will always reflect accurately the colour of the actual gun. We reserve the right from time to time to vary the dimensions, specifications, descriptions of guns displayed on our website without prior notice.
Please note that shotguns cannot be purchased online. If you wish to purchase any gun displayed on our website please contact us either by phone (+44 (0)1454 294246) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
RETURNS/REFUNDS: NON SALE ITEMS
It is the policy of Sportarm Ltd to ensure that all goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product that is sold. If you are unhappy with your unused purchase, please return it within 28 days along with your proof of purchase for an exchange or refund, by the original method of payment. Items must be returned in their original packaging and must be complete, including electrical accessories and manuals where applicable. If a manufacturing fault occurs with your product, we will always honour the manufacturer’s guarantee period and will repair or replace the product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions.
Please see individual products for details. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
RETURNS/REFUNDS: DISCOUNTED ITEMS
Discounted items can be returned within 14 days along with proof of purchase, either for an exchange / partial payment for another item or for a full credit note redeemable against any sale or fully priced Sportarm product.
All Sportarm vouchers run between specific start and finish dates and are redeemable on purchases with a specified minimum retail value. Voucher codes are not redeemable on:
- Outlet items online
- Marked-down sale items in store
Only one voucher can be used per purchase. We reserve the right to withdraw voucher codes at any time.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using this Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
This website and its content is copyright of Sportarm Ltd – © Sportarm Ltd 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content; nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may from time to time run competitions. In these instances, the ‘Promoter’ is Sportarm Ltd (Company No. 04134274) whose registered office is at 31/33 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, England, BH14 0HU.
- All Sportarm competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sportarm Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry is accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The entry methods, prize & competition end dates are specific to each competition & will be published when relevant
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the competition’s closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Registered in England: 04134274
VAT No: 224725027
Registered office: 31/33 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0HU